Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quotes to Bring a Smile to Your Day

Children really do say (and think) the most interesting things. Here are some recent ones, from ours:

PETER: Mom, can I count up the dollars in my piggy bank? I really want to buy _____ a Christmas present. Note: On holy days, the priest gives him a couple bucks for being an altar boy. So, he has a bit of money in his piggy bank. I know he had been wanting to buy a Lego set, for himself.



GEORGE: (Looking intently at Margie, and speaking with great passion to her) Margie, I always wanted a sister with green eyes!! And, did you always want a brother with blue eyes? Note: Margie's eyes have a bit of green in them, now, like mine.



MARGIE: St. Nicholas can be at the North Pole, and in heaven. Whenever he wants, probably on Christmas Day, he brings toys to the children in heaven. When I am in heaven, I won't be allergic to cats. I will have a pet cat, in heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Thsse photo frame pics are perfect on my desktop. I really like Margie's new glasses.....they look just like Nana's glasses and metal frames are much sturdier. They get bent sometimes but can be straightened out and don't break so as easily as the plastic frames. Nana's have been hit by grandkids and dogs many times.