Sunday, June 26, 2011

End of June Part One

My best intentions of updating this blog always go awry. But, here I am, and I have some photos! First is Peter's 5th grade graduation. He left school with all A's, and we hope he continues to do his best. (The other 3 in school also got high marks: they don't get letter grades, yet.)

























Next is Fred's last day of school Kindergarten picnic. It was the same day/time as the 5th grade graduation. I was worried I would miss it. I hadn't missed a Kindergarten picnic, yet! It turned out the graduation ended in plenty of time, so Peter, Thomas, Nicholas and I all went to the park to find Fred. He apparently was having a grand time, playing hard, because he seemed overheated by the time we got there. He kept complaining his tummy hurt, and after drinking water, playing, drinking Kool-Aid, playing, having no appetite for his lunch... well, he threw up at the park. So, we took him straight home, and Peter kindly went to the Kindergarten room to pick up all of Fred's things. (What a way to end the school year!)

No comments: