Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One Month Already

Where has the time gone? Young Nicholas is one month old, already! He is doing well, except he seems all congested. (There is a cold going around the family. Peter and I are the only ones who haven't come down with it, yet.) I hate when the little babies get sick: there is so little you can do for them. Other than that, we're fine, and the family is handling the new baby with no problems. Peter and Margie brought home excellent report cards. Peter had all A's and A+'s. Margie doesn't get letter grades, but, she also had high marks. And they both performed in vocal music concerts, recently, which were really well done. I got to attend those, and Jim was able to spend some quality time with the baby. We were both happy. Now, if we could only get the baby to sleep through the night... I wouldn't feel like such a zombie! (and if I don't make sense, that is my excuse)

Here are some photos: Nicholas at one month old, and then a couple of my "helpers". Baba and Grandpa have been helping take George to Kindergarten in the afternoon, and getting Thomas in his nap (so I don't have to lift him). That is Grandpa walking home after taking George. He has Fred, Thomas, and Dorothy with him. She was visiting that time, which Fred absolutely loved. Speaking of Fred, that is he, holding Nicholas. Nicholas was wearing his Red Wings suit, because we were watching them play, that day.

No comments: