Hello! Father's Day went well, but, boy we were stuffed! It started with "Donuts for Dad" at church. We were in charge. Naturally, we bought Krispy Kremes. My dad was able to come for that, which was nice. (Being in charge, we were told to take the leftovers home...) Then the kids really, really, really wanted to get pizza for Jim, for lunch. (Jets, of course.) Delicious, yet, very filling. Thomas had time to take a nap, and then we were off to my cousin's graduation party. My aunt and uncle had a huge spread. Some of our kids were still too full, to even eat anything, there. So, all in all, Father's Day was nice, but filling. I wish we could have spent more time with my dad, but, that's the way it goes, sometimes. (He was at the grad party, too, but, I barely interacted with him, there.)
This week Peter had Cub Scout Day Camp. It was a Knights theme, which he enjoyed. I had to help on one of the days. (My mom and dad watched the other kids for me.) All the adults were pretty good about harping on the boys to drink water, and each day they had a water activity to cool off. I was worried about myself, in this heat, but, I was fine.
Here are some photos from Father's Day.

Yeah, Thomas is AWOL. He wouldn't sit or stand still for this photo, but, you can see his hair in the previous one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment